We are now offering a fantastic pack of downloadable pdf printable care sheets with checklists and handy information for you to fill in or refer to.
This is what you'll get...
- A full colour cover
- About me (fill in your guinea pigs name, date of birth, adoption and add their photo)
- Daily checklist - great for adults as well as kids as it helps you keep track of your daily guinea pig tasks!
- Is your guinea pig sick? - a quick reference guide if you are not sure whether to take your guinea pig to the vet
- Appointments - fill in any appointments your guinea pig has with the vet or boarding dates
- Vet information - if your guinea pig is ill, it is vital to get them checked out asap. Fill in this sheet with all the info you need to hand.
- Boarding information - fill in the contact details of your local guinea pig boarding facility in case you go on holiday and need to have them looked after.
- Veg & fruit - a quick guide to the best veggies and fruit to feed your guinea pigs on a regular basis
- Shopping list - note down all your guinea pig shopping here so you don't forget!
- Health record - make a record of any illnesses or heath problems your guinea pig has so you always have it to hand if you need their health history.
- Medication record - if your guinea pig needs medication, use this sheet to note down how much they need, how often and note down when they last had their meds.
- Weight chart - helps you keep track of your guinea pig's weight and also has a guide to their ideal weight.
- Nail cutting record - keep on top of nail cutting and add the dates when they last had their nails clipped.